I wanted a girl from the city entirely, and when I moved out everything I learned in the west. I wanted to learn to camp, fish, garden, and my crops (ha, ha, ha). Well I did not much like the field, the ferocity of nature, was exactly what this city was not looking for Indians to fishing and ... YUK ... I really need to say more? First gardening UGH ... breaking an experience that takes time, dirty again. How could I go without this part? It 'was exhausting. Myfirst year I decided that 10 'X 10 plant' traditional row garden ... What the hell was I thinking? This work was more than a full-time work while raising three children, but I loved with fresh fruits and vegetables ... I also loved canned ... What is sauce for a sense of accomplishment that was for me, my own jam, tomatoes, enjoy the list goes on ... The problem was in order for me, you may need to have fresh fruits and vegetables ... Yes, I could buy fruit and vegetables,but somehow I felt that fraud and would not save much money if I order the meal, when to buy to take ... think that, tired as I am ... met Lynn, who also wrote a wonderful book called Cinder Block Gardens ... finally a dream come true ... I must learn to grow a beautiful garden filled without rototilling without weeding, no digging, no dirt, no stooping for hours without the fatigue of the task at hand ...
EmbersBlock gardening ... hmmm, never heard, it sounds ridiculous, but what is ... If gardening is easy, especially for a beginner like me gardening, I thought, why try, right? What could it hurt? If I hated it, I stopped ... right? Right.
That is really, really, really easy, just follow these simple steps ... First step, take the book and the second phase following the instructions ... can you believe it? Can you believe it is so easy? It is! Scouts honor ... this isreally a book for gardening affected (that would be me).
OK here is the problem, this method not only gives you an abundant harvest, it will be easier to grow ever garden ... no joke ... this is the truth for the good ... If you are a beginner, better, you never know the trouble of weeding or rototilling. You will never try for hours, or on your knees weeding, until you can bend his back no longer want,that my friend is now a thing of the past, I wish I could have learned first. Schade, camping and fishing were not that nice easy (smile) ...
The truth is that you create the first concrete block wall of the garden is a bit 'more demanding and intensive than it is for the next year, you must create the blocks (but just as with Lego's-image that? ) But once that is done, the rest is to navigate safely. There is absolutely no need for nails, hammers,Saws or wood. And if one can speak of that block, your husband or your children to help you build your friends, you will be less time in the garden when the food takes to do your shopping.
You need to do to use a good soil mix to start, (recipe in the book) that should not be rototiller (yeah !!!), Which produces hardly any leaves weed (yeah again!) And with a good plot you have good drainage (after a soaking rain) and almost everything that you never walk on this earth so that the light isand airy, and the shoes stay clean and dry (once again ... yeah!) and you can usually choose the vegetables and fruit with their bare hands, because the soil is not compact. You'll use less fertilizer (less smell, to save money) ... Your pipes are clean, free, and dry weeds and the amount of fruits and vegetables grow socks hit.
So if you're someone like me, city, or just need a worry free, foolproof feed, plenty of fruit and vegetables for your family,together with your neighbors or sell at local farmers' market, this is really the way to go.
So to all aspiring gardeners, city dwellers and busy people out there ... do not say you do not say you do not have time to do it, because if I can do it .. . Trust me, anyone can ... But it is better prepared to freeze or dehydrate to access the harvest, because there will be many and most of it ... Enjoy your year of income for the rest of the year and for this the next time you're apro ... just like me ...
No comments:
Post a Comment